My Bengal Cat's Favorite Japanese Cat Treat: INABA Pon Churu
My Bengal Cat Byeori's Favorite Treat: INABA Pon Churu Chicken Fillet ๐พ
If you have cats, you probably know that they can get bored with the same treats every day.
That's why I like to rotate different treats for my three Bengal cats. It keeps mealtime interesting, and I also feel it's better not to give them the exact same snack all the time.
Today's favorite is INABA Pon Churu Chicken Fillet.
This is one of Byeori's absolute favorite treats.
She seems especially happy when she gets to enjoy one all by herself.
Most of the time, she shares a treat with Coco, our 16-year-old senior cat. So whenever Coco isn't around and Byeori gets the whole treat to herself, she always looks extra satisfied afterward. ๐
I also managed to capture a short video of Byeori enjoying her snack today.
Watching her happily lick every last bit always makes me smile.
One thing I really love about this treat is how convenient it is.
Simply peel off the lid and it's ready to serve.
You can squeeze it into a bowl if you want, but I usually just hand it to Byeori as it is.
No spoon, scissors, or extra dishes are needed.
It's quick, easy, and perfect for busy days.
This treat always reminds me of something...
A cup of yogurt. ๐
You know when you peel open a yogurt and end up licking the yogurt off the lid because you don't want to waste any?
That's exactly what Byeori looks like.
She carefully licks every little bit from the lid, and it's honestly adorable to watch.
Pon Churu comes in several different flavors.
Just like people, cats have their own preferences.
After trying several varieties, I've noticed that Byeori definitely prefers the Chicken Fillet flavor over the Crab flavor.
Actually, all three of my Bengal cats seem to love chicken-flavored treats the most.
Then again...
My husband is also a huge fan of fried chicken. ๐
Maybe they have more in common than I thought!
Sometimes I can find these treats at supermarkets, home improvement stores, or Don Quijote in Japan.
Other times, they're completely sold out.
When that happens, I simply order them from Amazon.
๐พ Where to Buy
๐ Check the latest price on Amazon Japan
Whenever I shop on Amazon, I always look for coupons first.
Cat products don't seem to go on sale very often, so I usually save more money by using coupons instead.
There's something strangely satisfying about getting a good deal.
Even if it's only a few hundred yen, it still makes me happy. ๐
What flavor does your cat love the most?
I'd love to hear about your cat's favorite treats in the comments!
I'll continue sharing everyday life in Japan with my three Bengal cats, along with the products they genuinely love.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon! ๐พ
This post contains affiliate links.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you buy through the links on this page.


.gif)



Comments
Post a Comment