Best Seria Japan Find: Silicone Wet Wipes Case
If you love Japanese 100-yen shops, Seria is one of those places where you can always find something small but surprisingly useful.
Today, I want to share one of my favorite Seria Japan finds: a simple silicone wet wipes case.
I live in Japan with my three Bengal cats, so wet wipes and cleaning sheets are part of my everyday life. I keep alcohol wipes, wet tissues, floor cleaning sheets, and bathroom cleaning wipes in different places around the house.
Of course, maybe it is not only because of the cats. Maybe I have simply reached the stage where I cannot resist wiping everything down. ๐
Whenever I see even a little dust or dirt, I immediately reach for a wipe.
Before buying this case, I used plastic wet wipes cases. They were useful, but they took up more space than I liked. I also felt that the wipes dried out more easily every time I opened and closed the lid.
Then I found this silicone wet wipes case at Seria.
It turned out to be one of the best 100-yen shop purchases I have made.
The silicone material is soft, flexible, and easy to use. It also has a loop, so I can hang it on a hook or carry it around the house whenever I need it.
What I like most is how simple it is. It does not take up much space, it is easy to move, and it makes daily cleaning feel a little more convenient.
I honestly thought, “Why didn’t I buy this sooner?”
My Favorite Combination: Seria Case + TRIAL Alcohol Wipes
The alcohol wipes in the photo are also one of my favorite everyday products in Japan.
I usually buy them from TRIAL, a popular discount supermarket in Japan.
I have tried many different alcohol wipes and wet tissues over the years, but I always come back to these because they are affordable, easy to use, and perfect for everyday cleaning.
I usually keep around ten packs stocked at home. When I start running low, I feel like I need to buy more right away.
I use them for almost everything:
Wiping the dining table
Cleaning my induction cooktop
Removing dirt from shoes
Quick cleaning around the house
Cleaning small messes from daily life with cats
Since they are inexpensive, I never hesitate to use them generously.
For me, the best everyday cleaning combination is:
✔️ TRIAL Alcohol Wipes
✔️ Seria Silicone Wet Wipes Case
Together, they make my daily life in Japan just a little easier.
One thing I really love about Japanese 100-yen shops and local supermarkets is that they sell simple items you do not absolutely need, but once you start using them, you wonder how you ever lived without them.
This silicone wet wipes case from Seria is exactly that kind of item.
It is simple, affordable, practical, and perfect for everyday cleaning at home.
I will continue sharing useful Japanese household items, 100-yen shop finds, and everyday life in Japan with my three Bengal cats.
Have you ever found something useful at a Japanese 100-yen shop that you now cannot live without?
Let me know in the comments. ๐
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon! ๐ฟ



Comments
Post a Comment